HO HO HO Willies in the house

Guest willie

Ok guys and gals watch your mailboxes and watch for the UPS truck gifts are on the way

This is what I sent each of you

Tindude...... a new banned button for the forum -its obvious yours isnt working cause Im still here

Mdog........20.00 gas card so you can drive to Stephenville and show me how to really sling papas and 2 beers - its obvious you cant handle more than 2

TINTDEZIGNs....... a miata sports coupe......dude the vette just ain workin for you

oh yeah and the bra in the box is for your wife

Solarspot.........a job......that resume must suck when it says I work for my daddy and Willie

Pitchatent......100,000 dollars so you can buy me out of town again

Zolar.......a deed to a goat farm in a nudist colony....no use in wastin your time having to pull your pants down

Tint Detective.......a smaller pair of tweezers... and a larger microscope...good luck you still might not find it just keep sitting there and when you dont here a splash your done

Mountainmang....... a real women......the blowup doll factory called and said your way past your credit limit

Big Money...a new freind hangin with tintaz237 isnt going to get you anywhere

Tintwizard........some snapper pie and a wifebeater T-shirt ......and the 2nd edition of google earth

Mr P.............well ok I'll get you the midget but I couldnt ship him

TTC..................a lifetime supply a batteries for you feminine toy......cause we no MR P aint gettin it done

Cajun Tinter.......season tickets to the Arizona Cardinals games....the cowboys arent doing you any good

guest...............a self addressed stamped envelope....please send me an updated video

the old ones not making me any money anymore

Filmit/Metint/Jitters/atypical dave................a new name ......Lord knows your gonna need it here in a few weeks

Midcoastwm.........playboy magazine...... I know the pygmys in National Geographic get old after a while

V Climber..........a new leather chair for your REPS desk

Flat Rock Stan..........a new shaving kit

Blade...........The galaxy boy lifetime collecters kit

Tintzeus........a snow blower and a new freind to hide in your basement

Tintman237...........phuck you I didnt buy you chiatt

Chick Tinter............my home, shop, business and personal cell number....call me anytime

I will add more as I get more shopping done

Now what did you generous mudder phuckers get me :jerkit

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

wow I actually was gonna send you something, like a sister in law address, but I guess I'll send it to Big Money since your not my friend anymore :jerkit

Merry Ho Ho there Willie

wow I actually was gonna send you something, like a sister in law address, but I guess I'll send it to bBig Money since your not my friend anymore :jerkit

Merry Ho Ho there Willie

I already have her address did your wife not tell you we talked :dunno

Archived