HO HO HO Willies in the house

Guest willie

I just got my present, I'm gonna be a daddy, wifey is more than likely pregnant, we just found out. and I'm gonna whip whoevers ass is responsible

congrats dude - I'll pick up some diapers at wally world :jerkit

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I just got off ebay so I didnt have to go back to town

For One peice.... I ordered a high chair and some diaper and a daddy's girl shirt,,,,,,,,guarantee you its a girl cause if daddy aint got no balls the babies not

TT.... Im stumped your gonna have to get me a clue...I did get you a 5 foot trash grasper that way you dont have to climb in the dumpster anymore and a wlamart gift card...carry it with you and dont use it that way when the cops come while your in the dumpster lookin for scraps you can pull that card out and say whoops here it is I though I dropped it in the trash

Protint just showed

for him Im gonna get him a shotgun with all those beautiful girls and a box of rubbers....trust me pro when I say we dont wnat you breeding anymore I dont care what your wife wants

Guest CajunTinter
Protint just showed

for him Im gonna get him a shotgun with all those beautiful girls and a box of rubbers....trust me pro when I say we dont wnat you breeding anymore I dont care what your wife wants

:dunno:jerkit there's a really bad joke in there!!! but I ain't sayin nothin!!! :beer:lol2

:beer

Willie that Christmas list was cracking me up. Especially the one about Metint :lol2

Congrats 1peec about the baby. :dunno

I got snipped so my wife better not get pregnant. :jerkit

I've never been to deleware if she is I promise :lol2

Archived