Does this happen to you?

Guest tintman AZ

Yea that seems to be the way with me. It seems its going to take however long I have the car sometimes. I swear sometimes its like I wait till the last minute to start just so I don't work on it all day. Was doing a Crew Cab the other day, whipped thru the doors, then a buddy stops by we were talking while I did the rear slider (a 3 pc at that). I swear an hour later I'm finishing up then notice I've got to hurry and clean it up cuz the cust. will be there in 5 min. :jerkit

:jerkit that happens to me everytime. Today it was a Dodge truck doors and rear window took me like 35 minutes then came a 98 Regal, blew through the driver doors, stopped for a coffee break and some BS time next thing I know I am into this car for 3 hours.

Guest Sprinter

time does get away from us, you start the job look at your watch then your cleaning up and it's been 2-2.5 hours and you feel like you ran through this job and your thinking man thats got to be about an hour, 2 later your scratching your head wondering where the time went.

Guest Tintbds
all of our installers have gone on vacation, its just me and my stepdad, and were doing 4-5 cars a day, cant even finish flat glass work we got pending. I got a whole yacht waiting for us at the marina to get tinted :beer

Business good :beer

Guest Sprinter

I'll tell you what with bluetooth in my ear and being able to work while on the phone makes up for the lost time I'd have to hold the phone, but if they want to schedual a job then theres some down time.

Archived