front brow

Guest JMass

Guest Tintbds
It's the only way I do them, so technically, no, I don't charge more. At cctint's shop they are 49.95 or 39.95 with a complete job. Forgive me for mentioning prices. :hug

cool :ohcrap

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
My tool of choice when doing the parallel cut. :thumb

I hate you for even showing that picture.

I called EVERY Llumar distributor in the states....most hadn't heard of it.

I then called most of my distributors (I do carry 7 brands after all)....none had heard of it.

Filmhandler hadn't heard of it.

Tintwizard had other ideas.

Zolar's working on that.

All I want is a piece of flexible plastic, a rubber strip, and a dang chain!!!! So if you know who still has those....hook a brother up.

Now I just use the end of a tint roll as a guide, but it's hard to get the two cuts to line up properly.

Guest filmdit
I hate you for even showing that picture.

I called EVERY Llumar distributor in the states....most hadn't heard of it.

All I want is a piece of flexible plastic, a rubber strip, and a dang chain!!!! So if you know who still has those....hook a brother up.

Now I just use the end of a tint roll as a guide, but it's hard to get the two cuts to line up properly.

The bowguide was conceived by a coworker of mine, is not something that has been mass produced for sale and is available to all who have access to llumartech.com... it is listed under the tools button and even has the instructions on how to fabricate one for yourself.

Got an email addy I can send the pdf fabrication intructions to, you can build one for yourself. A note... shop around for the aluminum strip... home improvement stores are over priced. I found a good deal on aluminum stripping at Tractor Supply.

Nevermind... got it from your web site... dude, you have mail.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
It's the only way I do them, so technically, no, I don't charge more. At cctint's shop they are XX.XX or XX.XX with a complete job. Forgive me for mentioning prices. :thumb

:lol No prices for you :thumb:thumb

Hope you had a good christmas there TD :thumb

Guest tintman AZ
It's the only way I do them, so technically, no, I don't charge more. At cctint's shop they are 49.95 or 39.95 with a complete job. Forgive me for mentioning prices. :hmmm

How long would you estimate it takes you to do a visor? On the average.

Archived