Tinting in Cold

Guest REITZ20

Guest REITZ20

I have been using single ply concorde film and I used to think I sucked but I believe it's the film so I'm going global baby! Does the adhesive in concorde suck? or is it difficult to have any film adhere in the cold? 40 deg. +- :ohcrap

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah man I used concord and I still have some to this day. I have installed it on many of friends cars and what not and lulu and mad. that I just switched too. I have the concord on my car and moms and a few near by that I know. 2 yrs and it is holding up but I can tell there is a lil fadage and color failure. But other than that it is still doing good and hasnt gone full purple just a hint of it barely cause I look so close. But yes the adh. sucks..... The warr. on ur film isnt even a yr. The 2 ply is a yr or something then the atr they have or something like tha atr is only a 3 yr. But the switch to global is good. If you cant shrink that film your going to have trouble with global too cause concord I can shrink like anything its a good film just not a lifetime film. Its more for the people that want something real cheapo and I can do that. http://www.concordwindowfilms.com/

Guest Sprinter

I got some FILM ON and that stuff makes your film stick real fast compared to baby shampoo I would suggest it to you if your in cold wheather. I was working in 50* all day long and after the fist stroke of the yellow turbo it was on there.

Guest darkdan

You're limp wristing it.

Get a blue max or orange crush and do a final squeege or two. No problems.

You will get more fingers on the sides and bottom that will need a bit of heat. So my advice is when you get done shrinking the rear window, do a wet check and force up a few fingers at the bottom.

I find my global QDP will have a few more fingers than other brands once I put it on the inside if I don't do that. If I force up three fingers on the bottom....fits perfect.

Archived