careful when getting your car lubed

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

It happens at alot of places, all day long, it's a terrible shame,my brother and I won't let anyone touch our vehicles for any reason because of cases just like this. I even mount and balance my own tires.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:beer I had to take my Avalanche in to get the cluster replaced, as the speedo stopped working, and the dealership shal remain nameless, but went to pick it up this afternoon, and they EMPTIED my ashtray of about 20$ in change, rifled through the center console, and took all of the change out of the change holder in there too WTF so the service mgr. gave me a cupon for a free oil change, I laughed told him he could keep his oil he needed to find some new employees :dunno

Guest TintsOvOz
:beer I had to take my Avalanche in to get the cluster replaced, as the speedo stopped working, and the dealership shal remain nameless, but went to pick it up this afternoon, and they EMPTIED my ashtray of about 20$ in change, rifled through the center console, and took all of the change out of the change holder in there too WTF so the service mgr. gave me a cupon for a free oil change, I laughed told him he could keep his oil he needed to find some new employees :DD

WTF, I FN hope yuh speedos working :DD

Oz......... :dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint

oh ya that was under warranty, they replaced the cluster :beer its not even the money, its just the principal behind it all, that takes alot of balls to do that :dunno

Guest TintsOvOz
oh ya that was under warranty, they replaced the cluster :dunno its not even the money, its just the principal behind it all, that takes alot of balls to do that :beer

I agree its the BIG FN PRINCIPAL (spellcheck?) amagine if a TD was caught we would be draged over the fire and when the fire went out it would be the fn coals, no good :DD

Oz......... :DD

oh ya that was under warranty, they replaced the cluster :beer its not even the money, its just the principal behind it all, that takes alot of balls to do that :dunno

I've got guys who leave money dollar bills on the seat, on the bottom, and such. I never take it nor does my guys.

but gawd damn :DD

Archived