I C Dynamics

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

A customer brought us an FA1 add-on alarm to install that he bought from JC Whitney. No problem, in fact, it was a pretty cool unit that tied in with the factory remotes. Install was a breeze. HOWEVER.........the customer got bored and tried to program the thing himself (Which is why I NEVER give owners mauals!!) and got it stuck in valet. Well.... I can't get it out of valet either!!! :thumb It won't respont to the valet button. So I call thier tech line. 3 FRIGGIN' TIMES over a period of 5 days. Noone has called me back as of today! Thier technical dept REALLY SUX!! :thumb:thumb:lol2

Had no choice but to send the customer packing. :lol2:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

wow thats too bad, I don't know about there tech department, but my film dist. has been gone since the 18th and won't be back till the 2nd of Jan. :thumb

Did it have a push button valet switch?, or did you try unplugging the unit and letting it sit for a few min. and replugging it in? just a couple of thoughts there.

:thumb

Guest Key West
wow thats too bad, I don't know about there tech department, but my film dist. has been gone since the 18th and won't be back till the 2nd of Jan. :lol2

Did it have a push button valet switch?, or did you try unplugging the unit and letting it sit for a few min. and replugging it in? just a couple of thoughts there.

:beer

Yeah, it had a push button, but the plug/jack is bigger. None of my spare valet buttons/switches are compatible. We tried everything. On a positive note, IC Dynamics FINALLY called me. They are sending the customer a whole new unit. They MAY have redeemed themselves!! :beer:lol2

Guest CajunTinter
Yeah, it had a push button, but the plug/jack is bigger. None of my spare valet buttons/switches are compatible. We tried everything. On a positive note, IC Dynamics FINALLY called me. They are sending the customer a whole new unit. They MAY have redeemed themselves!! :):)

:):)

Archived