Who likes tinting in the snow

Dah, more snow today, more tint today. My poor hands don't like this cold weather. worst part is when people won't wash their cars because the roads are nasty, but still want a nice clean tint, even though they are covered in red rock and road salt.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

I hate tinting in snow. The shiz melts off in the shop and covers the floor in water, and it takes forever for the dryer sheet to dry when the back glass is already soaked.

Fourtunatly I havent had to deal with a salt drenched car yet, and fortunatly Chicago-land is WAY unseasonably warm.

Dah, more snow today, more tint today. My poor hands don't like this cold weather. worst part is when people won't wash their cars because the roads are nasty, but still want a nice clean tint, even though they are covered in red rock and road salt.

Try tinting in Canada...lol.

Guest RCOOTE

I 've only seen snow twice this year. one day back in october and about 3 weeks ago for a day. Today its 12degrees. I hear we may get snow in a few weeks :thumb:beer

I 've only seen snow twice this year. one day back in october and about 3 weeks ago for a day. Today its 12degrees. I hear we may get snow in a few weeks :barf :inot

Keep it up there will ya? We want as little as possible out here in the east :inot

Although, I would hate to be a guy who just bought a new snowmobile!!!!

Archived