jttint apologizes to tint dude &co

sorry guys! that was sorta aimed at the 5 guys in my hood that I trained over the years and guess what...... they left,started there own thing,lowered there prices,go to my accounts ect.ect.ect. thats the thanks I get.dont get me wrong,im not a bragger or a showboat.just wanted to rub :inot in thier faces.I would like to be friendly with all but they "turn the other way"latter fellas.......im of to the city,drinks on me @ buddah bar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I understand what you are saying just aimed it at the wrong audience. Chalk it up as you venting and coming off the wrong way and well now an apology has been made.

Maybe some good communications with them would be what is needed to fix the harsh feelings or maybe not. :inot

Sounds to me like they wanted a piece of the american dream.

They see you with your nice car and big house and think to themselves...."it can't be that hard".

There overhead is surely lower than yours, after all they don't have the car pmt. and mortgage to keep up with. That's why they can hack your prices.

Agreed lowering prices that are already established will srcrew the market up for all.

Take comfort in the fact that the major majority of new businesses go under in 2 yrs. or less.

Maybe they'll be crawling back soon....

Just don't move down south....we hate fergin yankees!!!! :inot

Sounds to me like they wanted a piece of the american dream.

They see you with your nice car and big house and think to themselves...."it can't be that hard".

There overhead is surely lower than yours, after all they don't have the car pmt. and mortgage to keep up with. That's why they can hack your prices.

Agreed lowering prices that are already established will srcrew the market up for all.

Take comfort in the fact that the major majority of new businesses go under in 2 yrs. or less.

Maybe they'll be crawling back soon....

Just don't move down south....we hate fergin yankees!!!! :spit

:lol6:thumb:bling

sorry guys! that was sorta aimed at the 5 guys in my hood that I trained over the years and guess what...... they left,started there own thing,lowered there prices,go to my accounts ect.ect.ect. thats the thanks I get.dont get me wrong,im not a bragger or a showboat.just wanted to rub :bling in thier faces.I would like to be friendly with all but they "turn the other way"latter fellas.......im of to the city,drinks on me @ buddah bar

Maybe next time the people you train...have them sign a non-compete, so if they leave and try to move in on your business...you can sue thier asses.... :lol6

:thumb

Guest REITZ20

How do you convince customers your work is worth more than the other guy when they believe we are all equal; which of course we aren't. It's typical business, the customer will spend less if he isn't convinced it's worth the extra cash. I guess this is where referrals come into play. being pissed at the @hole that's cheap isn't going to increase our business... we need a strategy. :bling

Archived