PUCK'IN TINT FILMS

Dirty demisters, cheap films, bad shrink, climate, squeege techniqes... what films perform best and worst using same conventional methodics. I carry four brands of film so keep it real... experts input should make this an interesting topic... This is most common with entry or standard films some H/P...on certain rears. I have been trying some adheasive promoting prep methods involving different brands of cleaners and solvents to eliminate this occasional problem. I will share an off brand product that has helped with eliminating this on twisted rears.... new Accord coupes and Charger. Don't give out all the secrets ..just input.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:

here we go :bling

Topics regarding Tech have always been controversial, this is what keeps the brew hot.. I personally like tech because Tint bissiness is just that. I have seen my first post MASTERING 3M CS get a bit of views. ... the replies were well recieved at the highest level :lol6 not bad for newbie. :thumb

I still need video or a first hand demonstration to master cs.

this makes two, I think there many others too. after working with many brands for a period of time , one can say he or she has mastered all the techniqes in shrinking rears. :bling

Guest willie
Still learning how this all works. I will put a spin on an old topic, fresh input is consistant with the learning process. :beer

Horsechiatt....you cleaned up and edited your question before alot of the members got here

All these threads do is turn into p1ss1ng and dmc contests, then to film bashing which we've been told a million times not to do :lol2

Give it a rest :shock

Archived