Insurance premium

I recently went looking for some new business insurance and got a heck of a deal thru Allied insurance, a subsidy of Nationwide Insurance. It covers me up to 1,000,000 liability, no deductible, and also has a ryder that covers stolen or damaged tools, $5,000 for medical per incident. It is only costing me $300 a year. Not too bad, especially the NO DEDUCTIBLE part. Could of used that this past summer when a window cracked on me.... So is that close to what everyone else has on here?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently went looking for some new business insurance and got a heck of a deal thru Allied insurance, a subsidy of Nationwide Insurance. It covers me up to 1,000,000 liability, no deductible, and also has a ryder that covers stolen or damaged tools, $5,000 for medical per incident. It is only costing me $300 a year. Not too bad, especially the NO DEDUCTIBLE part. Could of used that this past summer when a window cracked on me.... So is that close to what everyone else has on here?

That doesnt sound bad. Can you post a contact number :bling

To bad it dosnt cover bad installs.... :bling

:dunno

Um, we make fun of the lowest price in tinting, is it best to take the lowest bidder for Insurance ?

Through pesonal experience, my opinion is that they are not the best to go with.

who said its the lowest...he just said he got a good deal

so what your saying is you shop your stereo install prices but you take the only bid you get on an insurance quote :thumb

Well I did shop around and got 5 different quotes. Something you may or may not know is that insurance ageants are like used car salesmen. They all get roughly the same deal with each insurance company and then each independant ageant adds on his "fee" and then quotes you the price. With

1 Mil coverage and no deductible I cant go wrong. As as far as jacking up the premiums, Im locked in for at least the next year. Now If I have a 200,000 claim I wouldnt blame them for jackin up my premium. lol Willie I could give you the contact number but Im not sure if you would want an out of state Insurance ageant. Let me know. Also on a side note, Im not a million dollar company (not yet) so I am sure yearly sales is figured in somewhere to figure out how high of a risk I am.

Well I did shop around and got 5 different quotes. Something you may or may not know is that insurance ageants are like used car salesmen. They all get roughly the same deal with each insurance company and then each independant ageant adds on his "fee" and then quotes you the price. With

1 Mil coverage and no deductible I cant go wrong. As as far as jacking up the premiums, Im locked in for at least the next year. Now If I have a 200,000 claim I wouldnt blame them for jackin up my premium. lol Willie I could give you the contact number but Im not sure if you would want an out of state Insurance ageant. Let me know. Also on a side note, Im not a million dollar company (not yet) so I am sure yearly sales is figured in somewhere to figure out how high of a risk I am.

cool :thumb

Archived