Mini Cooper window sizes?

Guest TheStott

Guest TheStott

I haven't gotten my manual (bible) yet...it's been ordered, just not delivered...

I have a Mini Cooper S on the schedule for this weekend. Can anyone tell me what the height of the windows are? I'll be ordering a roll of film for it, but I don't want to order a 40" roll if I don't need it. It looks like a 20" roll would fit all windows...anyone?

Thanks,

Bryan

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

on a side note those cooper S types pump out 200hp if you get a chance to "test drive" the tint :lol

oh man I just noticed this thread is over 3 months old :lol

Guest FilmBlazer
on a side note those cooper S types pump out 200hp if you get a chance to "test drive" the tint :lol

oh man I just noticed this thread is over 3 months old :lol

In that case how did it turn out lol

Man I need to catch up with this lingo... Trick the windows?

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
In that case how did it turn out lol

Man I need to catch up with this lingo... Trick the windows?

when the windows pop up a 1/2 inch or so when you shut the door, some cars have an activation switch in the door jamb that if you take the screw out the windows will pop up...also if you latch the door making the window think the door is closed it will pop up so you can tint the whole thin gwith no unexpected light gap at the bottom :dunno

Guest Tintim

Hey

Just for info we used to de-trim the door panels and trick the lock on the old mini's. We also used to lacquer the botton front and back edge - as over time these windows can peel. As they are frameless rainwater can run around the edges and cause the bottom to peel.

The new 07 model is whole new ball game - its been redesigned. It's front windows out or tape the interior horizontal seal (which is tight up against glass) back. Oh and they need a small pre-shrink.

Good luck

:uh

Guest losdawg
on a side note those cooper S types pump out 200hp if you get a chance to "test drive" the tint :beer

oh man I just noticed this thread is over 3 months old :uh

then there is the mini GP. 230hp and a whole lot of weight reduction...these things are spanking porsche.

Archived