car audio distributors

Guest street art

best thing to do is figure out what lines are available in your area, decide which lines your interested in carrying, and contact them. They can point you in the right direction. Some lines are manufacture direct, others you have to get from distributors. DAS in PA is a good company that has been around for years. They carry quite a few good lines. Alot of times, these "wholesale" mail order places sell a lot of returns and refurbished items and a lot of times are not backed by the manufacturer, only covered by the wholesalers warranty.

Some places require buy ins, others, no minimum. Where are you from? Hope that helps you out some.

im trying to find a good place too its kinda hard cause so many brands are available online ruins alot of stuff

Crutchfield is your biggest competitor online.

I carry Memphis and Alpine as my two territory control brands, then I have Rockford, MTX and Kenwood as my mutt brands. If you have any other companies who carry the big names....then you will not be allowed to carry them.

Most of these companies require you to do at least 12k and year for their brand, thats your cost of purchasing from them. If you cant meet the quota, you get the boot.

Archived