FJ Cruiser windshield

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody vinyling the possitive and negative imprint on these tire covers? The dealer here asked me to do one for them. I knew it was going to be a pain so I tried to talk them out of it, but then when they told me that $$$ wasnt an issue...I took one back to the shop and got to work on it! took me a while to get the templates just right but now, it takes hardly any vinyl. It does take some time to get them into the negative recesses, but since I charged good on the first one, all the rest cost the same, and now its pure gravy! :dunno they told me I should be selling the kits on ebay :twocents

Guest tincupgolfer
blind spots everywhere! I drive these from a dealer an exit away from us, I dont , but I think they're are ugly. might as well get a hummer instead. cause it seems like a mini hummer :lol6

That's all I needed to hear. Nix on the FJ :thumb

I have two of them and the blind spot is no issue at all. I bought both FJs new and have 86K miles on one. I can tell you that the term low maintenance does not apply. They are "No Maintenance". You can't say that about a Hummer and a Hummer can't out perform an FJ off road!

Guest tincupgolfer

I have two of them and the blind spot is no issue at all. I bought both FJs new and have 86K miles on one. I can tell you that the term low maintenance does not apply. They are "No Maintenance". You can't say that about a Hummer and a Hummer can't out perform an FJ off road!

Archived