07 Pathfinder

big money

The 07's have two additional screws behind the arm rest. The armrest's are aggravating to remove. They have these cheesy plastic snap-in hooks that want to break off. Since I've got all windows to do, I found it easy to pry out the bottom, and the pry the top snaps loose from the bottom. Sorry for the bad pic, it was w/my phone.

post-16883-1169652718.jpg

Guest dumplin

If you try to remove the armrest during cold weather the plastic tabs that hold it on will break , don't ask how I know . The rear glass is also a very wacky shape and takes a little doing to get right , but it's the only troublesome window on the vehicle !

Guest beano

I posted on another pathfinder thread but here goes

I work in a nissan dealership and its my nightmare vehicle

looking at 5 hours for a good job

need to remove the glass from the hatchback as I would call it as the hinge mounting points get in the way on the outside of the glass for forming

careful when taking the interior trim apart in order to disconnect the electrics (they love to snap and twang past your face)

unless you have some really good double sided tape then some of the glass trim needs to stay there for the electics

I tint over the holes for the struts then cut them out once the tint is on, then trim them with a blade.

be careful when reinstalling the bolts for the struts because if the nut touching the tint when its still wet can cause problems. just try and keep it nice and still. (otherwise tell the customer see you tomorrow)

(give me an 09 micra anyday) these pathfinders suck

Archived