SunTek

Guest deanjones

Guest Justin Sralla
Justin, did you work @ direct or west? I sometimes deal with Eddie @ West & Leigh @ Direct. I've had good response so far, but who knows what happens behind the lines.

:rollin

I worked at the south branch which is factory owned. SunTek West is independently owned and staffed by a great group of people. :rollin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justin Sralla
My experience with Kim @ direct has been nothing but excellant, very happy with there customer service

Kim and Alan at direct are excellent, and I wish nothing but the best for two of them. They are the only two left from the beginning and Id bet a very high wager they have done the most for that branch's sales department as well. However, positions have been past up/past down after there accomplishments and taken over by the new girl/girls.

Downsize and hope to grow down south Mr. S Flops? :poke

You already lost.... :lol6

Guest Mahoney

This past week, I have had to replace the film on the front doors of several vehicles due to film failure. I only use the Suntek HP line of film and at this point, I'm not sure the extent of the problem. What I can say for sure is the polyester is shrinking from the sides inward and delaminating. Also, the product all seems to be from about a year and a half ago so far. Hopefully, this an isolated problem. I spoke to one of the Suntek managers, and she was surprised to hear of this. Is anyone else seeing a problem with the HP? :DD

Guest Mahoney

After talking to Suntek, it appears some of the HP35 from about April thru June of 2006 is failing due to something being wrong with the laminating adhesive. That seems to be the extent of the problem.

Guest Justin Sralla
After talking to Suntek, it appears some of the HP35 from about April thru June of 2006 is failing due to something being wrong with the laminating adhesive. That seems to be the extent of the problem.

Ask to speak to a rep that has been in the industry longer then 1.5 years next time. They could connect you to ONE person in Virginia. Then again the new national sales manager could always answer your questions though. :beer There are downsides to Downsizing an established company after letting a large firm buy in. Didn't they get bought out in April or May of last year? Connect the dots man. :thumb

Archived