2008 LANCER

Guest wicked r1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:poke:poke I was holding and rubbing with my fingers some mole skin in front of the secretary and was like "oh man this is so smooth" she starts petting it and says "oh what is that" "MOLE SKIN" :poke:DD she freaked...jumped back in her chair and squeked a little :poke

Guest MidcoastMW

I just did one today. Delightful car to tint. I had popped the top of the panels back to take the gaskets out. Well, it was on their way back in when I realized they needed felt!!!! :cool

I had no time since the custy was back on their way and I was late on my next car. :)

I just hope they dont scratch..... :cool:cool:lol2

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I just did one yesterday and didn't notice they need felts, I hope it doesn't come back. I'll make sure to felt all the rest that come my way tho

Guest MidcoastMW
I just did one today. Delightful car to tint. I had popped the top of the panels back to take the gaskets out. Well, it was on their way back in when I realized they needed felt!!!! :lol2

I had no time since the custy was back on their way and I was late on my next car. :beer

I just hope they dont scratch..... :lock:?:dunno

Welp.... Got the call today.... :beer Scratched as a mug!

Exlained the problem and said I would strip and re-tint for free but Im charging him for the felting. He was more than pleased. :dunno:lock Ill see him this comming saturday.

Guys, FELT THIS CAR!!!!!!! :hmmm

Guest Ray-DynamicTint

I Tinted an 08 Lancer about a month ago and installed felt on the gaskets and my customer is still complaining that the film is scratched. Is there rub guides lower in the door or any other reason why they are scratching

Archived