Corel vs Flexi

Tintum

I always see posts about Flexi and I think Im missing the boat :lol2

When I first started using a plotter system my rep at the time said I could use Corel to make designs and export then into my plotter software( Computer Cut).

But from what Ive read it sounds like it my save time to use a sign program like Flexi.

Can anyone tell me the differences between the two please :lol2:lol2

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I prefer corel for actual complex designs...this is probably because I learned on corel. Flexi is the program which interacts with the plotter, I either import from corel or if the design is simple I will just create and print from flexi. differences??? I'd say there a lot alike, just depends on which you prefer to work with :lol2

Guest tat2punk

I also learned in corel so I favor that, I also use Flexi 7.6Pro. I only use flexi to cut with, I have never found anything that I can not do in Corel that I can do in Flexi. I wouldn't wast money on Flexi if you are already using Corel, I do not see any advantages to flexi over Corel.

Guest nautiboi73

I too have both and only go back to COrel is there is something that I Did originally in Corel. but if it is something New I jsut do it in FLexi

Archived