My new web URL

Guest Key West

There are a lot of good hosts out there, but Steadfast.net is my choice for business sites. They have a range of plans that should cover anything you need. Link to their shared plans.

They have their own data center, yet still cater to smaller clients that don't need to spend a ton of money per month. Fast/knowledgeable support and great reliability.

Also, they don't have an affiliate program, unlike most hosts, so when you find a positive review on them there's a pretty good chance it's sincere. Not to take away from the other hosts, but there are just so many fake review sites out there that are nothing but a pile of referral links.

I've used their Basic plan and the reseller account, but honestly, most people don't need anything more than the $24/year plan, unless you need to host multiple domains--but even then, the Basic plan is a great deal @ $4.95/month.

While I don't mind using huge companies like Yahoo, Godaddy, etc... for domain registrations, I avoid their hosting plans. You rarely need support for domain registrations, but hosting is important--plus it's nice to keep your hosting & registrations separate so one company doesn't have full control over your name.

Archived