I'm starting to like the hacks...

Guest deanjones

Guest mhun9180

I don't mind it. I just steam off the film and use a bit of elbow grease to remove what glue is left. Maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment....... :thumb

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LukeNukem
The only time I mind is when you get that brittle old and purple film that no matter how hard you try, it only comes off in tiny little segments. That's when I get a little pissed...

That's what teenage kids are for. My 13 & 14 year olds are pros at that stuff, and yea, they hate it, but it's $25 for em

Guest Key West
I've never tinted a window in my life. I just hang out here for the off chance that someone wants to be my friend.

:thumb

'cmon down and we'll hang out and be best buddys!!! (OH.... BTW can ya squeel like a pig?) :lol2:lol2:poop

Guest scottydosnntkno
I don't mind it. I just steam off the film and use a bit of elbow grease to remove what glue is left. Maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment....... :dunno

I don't really mind it either, and I do it the hard way :dunno I pull the film, spray it with slip and scrub away with steel wool. Takes ~20 mins for a back glass. My arms are a little sore after, but I see it as exercise :dunno

Guest Sunlimited
The only time I mind is when you get that brittle old and purple film that no matter how hard you try, it only comes off in tiny little segments. That's when I get a little pissed...

That's what teenage kids are for. My 13 & 14 year olds are pros at that stuff, and yea, they hate it, but it's $25 for em

You better hope they don't start reading here. They'll be askin for a raise real quick :dunno

Guest Sarah
I've never tinted a window in my life. I just hang out here for the off chance that someone wants to be my friend.

:lol2

I think that's 90% of the posters on this site...

:beer

I can say I have tinted a few windows....getting better everytime I do..........

I hope that one dude has atleast tinted one window..if not thats crazy....

Archived