suntek hp users

Guest wicked r1

Guest wicked r1

I just started to use suntek hp and carbon , and I noticed recently I"m scratching film more often . I'm using the same process I"ve used in the past . so you know I use a ,blue max mainly and a vinyl blue corner card, for installs just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem :lol2

Guest Sprinter
I just started to use suntek hp and carbon , and I noticed recently I"m scratching film more often . I'm using the same process I"ve used in the past . so you know I use a ,blue max mainly and a vinyl blue corner card, for installs just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem :lol2

try the clear max no need for the blue, and start using the white teflon card cut diaganal splice it and then bend and break it in the middle. start using sand paper to sharpen your squegees 1200 wet dry grit from an auto paint store a few swipes and your good to go, scratching comes from either a dull squegee or your mr america and pushing the squegee way into the felt or rubber area and picking up dirt and then you squegee some more and presto scratches.

another thing clean out your rubber areas with a bone and a wet micro fiber towel those chanels get dirty and need to be cleaned and tape all felt. on your white teflon card buy a card sharpener and use it you'll know when to use it as you feel the rough area that you squegee with.

Guest Sprinter

oh yea its not the film, its the guy using the squegee that has'nt seen anyone eles apply tint so he does'nt know what he's doing wrong, it's not your fault.

Guest sunscreen

I have had this problem 2 times this week. I changed squegees and it happened again. I dont know what is going on, I use a orange crush, maybe its time too try a different squegee.

Archived