URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE

post-13717-1175394406.jpg

post-13717-1175394422.jpg

back window was something like 67" by 44", frickin huge.....lady was a PITA, couldn't understand why I couldn't tint right up to the metal frame without her seeing any light, but I couldn't use tape or paint or anything else for that matter cuz she knows she's seen them tinted all the way up to frame before....can't win that one....."Maam, you're mistaken...." she made me redo the big stationary side windows because the first time I taped them, I thought it looked sweet, it hid the middle part of the frame that I couldn't past and hid the ugly nasty latch, it was all black accross the whole window......check out next post....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texasrocker

The customers always come-first!! That tint job looks great from Texas!!! You did a Great job tintinator!!! Most tint shops run and hang out a "gone to lunch sign" and lock the front doors when those rigs pull up!! Starting price on those start out a $500. out here!! If that doesnt run em off, then add another $150 for removing interior screens. I have tinted many!! First question I ask is "does the AC work"?? If not, the price goes up very fast!! Great Job!!!, TR

The customers always come-first!! That tint job looks great from Texas!!! You did a Great job tintinator!!! Most tint shops run and hang out a "gone to lunch sign" and lock the front doors when those rigs pull up!! Starting price on those start out a $500. out here!! If that doesnt run em off, then add another $150 for removing interior screens. I have tinted many!! First question I ask is "does the AC work"?? If not, the price goes up very fast!! Great Job!!!, TR

dude has got a point :spit

Archived