some pics of the new spread

Guest pmuzik

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik
Looks good man, our next home I will have a shop seperate from the garage as well.

My wife is drooling over your kitchen.....way to go, now that's going to cost me more money because everytime she sees something she likes, she adds it to the list and my wallet cringes. :beer

Thanks :lol2 yea the shop is gonna be nice it'll be sweet to be able set up all my tools in one place who knows I might try a little auto tints :thumb but I doubt it

:lol2 ya want me to send you some close ups of the marble countertop I bet she would like that :thumb

Guest pmuzik

thanks all :lol a WHOLE LOT of work but well worth it

the floors Oh yea 2400 sf of wlanut and bamboo 6700 lbs is what the bill of lading said when they delivered it Daaaayum :lol my son and I and two friends got it down in 4 days man I had stuff hurtin I didn't even know I had :hmmm they sure turned out nice though.

anyone have one of those robot vacums ? probably have to take the cat to therapy :thumb but I'm thinking about getting one. Do they work ?

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol Very cool, looks nice and yes it is alot of work.

My question is on that pic of the kitchen, don't you know a tinter who can put some film on those windows to cut down on the glare :thumb:hmmm:lol:lol

Guest pmuzik

:hmmm I wondered who would notice the lack of filmfirst just haven't had time yet

I told my wife I would give her an estimate but she wants a freakin discount AND the outside cleaned :thumb WTF thats extra Ma'am, what do you think I should charge for doing the outside :lol

Archived