Fiberglass???

Guest str0ngh01d

Guest str0ngh01d

Any of ya'll do fiberglass work at your shops? I have been doing fiberglassing for about a year making speaker boxes and tweeter pods. I made a custom top for my center console in my '97 Firebird. I also made a bird house for my old lady's mom. Just wondering if ya'll do that too.

Guest Reflexxions

Yep, do fiberglass and it sucks sometimes just takes to long but looks good when your finished. Need to have a special place to sand that stuff , makes a mess all over everything :eyebrows

Guest str0ngh01d

I usually just sand it outside. it makes the grass looks like snow when you are done, but the wind carries it off. I love it. nothing like the smell of resin early in the morning.

Guest Reflexxions

Yea, it's fun and all if your getting paid big bucks to do it but all that sand dust can cause a big problem if it's close to where you tint even outside can get blowed back into the shop and in the air :eyebrows caused a big problem awhile back but it does pay big money if someone wants it done . I still dont think the money is worth the time you put into it you can spend days on some of that stuff.

Guest str0ngh01d

Im working on a center console now that has taken me over a month to finish. Working second shift, its hard to find time. And yes there is good money in it.

Archived