suntek came and got there film

Guest rich1920

I would have done the same, they do cost money. :lol2
Scoreboard Suntek! I would have taken it back too..... dude let it go ! I think it is more than over!

I use llumar, suntek, solargard, hanita, 3M, madico, panarama....and the list goes on. and you guys would take one of my displays because I have other types of film I use? you better have every type of film available. if I need silver matte you better have it. if I need exterior blackout, you better have it. if I need gray frost.... or dual reflective 5%.... or IR rejecting 70.....the list goes on. I use several different brands because their isn't one that has it all. and you're going to stop me from displaying your brand because of it? if that's the case.....then take your fuggin display :thumb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
:lol2:thumb I don't have a store front, so my van is my display board, I'd love to see someone try and take my samples :thumb:bat :bat

drive to Texas biatch and see what happens :lol2

And on another note....Im sure theres more to the story than what we're gettinh :lol2

Guest Tintin' Magician

:lol2:thumb:thumb

How ghetto is that!?! Honestly though, I woulda done the same thing! I wouldn't take your sample books or warranties or anything like that, but I woulda probably had to have the display back. The higher power would definitley ask for it and I'd be damned if I wanted to go back to your shop and get it if I had to. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
drive to Texas biatch and see what happens :lol2

:lol2:thumb I'm 16 hrs away, but booked up till next wensday, mabye I'll plan a road trip BIATCH :thumb:lol2:bat

Guest willie
Stears and queers....right... :lol2 ....No queer is takin my shitee..... :thumb

:lol2

Then you better skip stopping at Tintdesignz shop when in Texas. I guarantee you that queer will take what he wants from you, and make you like it :thumb

Archived