Sales Literature

Guest naughtydog

I think the film suppliers need to look long and hard at there marketing materials...it would help us sell the job and improve film sales.

Both my suppliers I feel offer below par marketing materials. I am looking for improvements from them.

I think the film suppliers need to look long and hard at there marketing materials...it would help us sell the job and improve film sales.

Both my suppliers I feel offer below par marketing materials. I am looking for improvements from them.

I agree, my suppliers literature kinda sucks, very vague information, film is nice but brochures could use some help. 3m has the best literature on their products that I have seen. Very informative and look very professional after customers read the literature job is usually sold.

Guest FilmBlazer

I like Vista's product literature although I felt that some of the color schemes were tacky, there will be improvements this year. They have dozens of case studies, adhesive brochures, manufacturer brochures, fading brochures etc. you name it they have it.

The standard Vista brochure goes into great detail about the size of the manufacturing facility and the way the manufacturer selects their dealers. :thumb

And if you include that adhesive brochure whenever you're going up against 3M the sale looks good :lol2

Guest pmuzik
Sales Literature from the window film manufactures.

Who has the best?

Who has the worst?

Why?

Do you use it?

Do you make your own?

1. Klingon window films

2. everybody else

3. because worf told me

4. dam right

5. nope if you use their film you use their stuff or DIE :thumb

on a more serious note I only sell one brand so thats what I use, and its nice ,eyecatching, professional like the rest of them IMHO.

I do make up some stuff for local use but I make sure it follows the logo use rules and regs

Guest darkdan

Who has the best?

Who has the worst?

Why?

Do you use it?

Do you make your own?

Madico/3M

Global

Pretty print on demand/UV demonstrator built in - Outdated, but flat has improved

Yes, a lot. Handouts and direct mail

No

Who has the best?

Who has the worst?

Why?

Do you use it?

Do you make your own?

:trustme Here is some pages from p**n Baron LEO'n'DARTZ new album...This will be second album we make with famous Russian-American Photographer Dmitry Popoff......

As always no numbers, no technical dates.....But hope people will like it....

GLOBALBUKLET_storona1.jpg

P.S. As I see You are Sun-Gard sale....So my mind about main mistakes in promotion:

1. Pictures from PHOTOLIBRARY's - sometimes two or three teams borrow one similar picture.

2. Low quality pictures - as a sample FTI promo CD, I have some old one....

and

3. Standart marketing decisions.

Of course I just told my mind, which is quite different from all industry mind.

But...OK. I told it.

P.S. My hello to Mike Lyons :trustme

Thanks for your input Leo and everyone else. Leo, I got one of your film fliers and a small film sample about a month ago. Or marketing dept likes your approach. Oh, BTW Leo, Mike Lyons no longer works for us.

Others, keep giving me feedback!

Archived