Dinner tonight

Guest Boo

Making my famous bbq ribs, corn on the cob and baked beans.

Ribs: I cook for 45 min. on 350 degrees in a mixture of brown sugar and water covered in oven.

Corn on the cob: Boil in salt water with white sugar (white corn is the best)

Beans: Add brown sugar to can baked beans sometimes hot sauce if the kids aren't eating, also fav bbq sauce at least 2 tbl spoons

After ribs cook in oven for 45 min then I put em on the grill with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey flavor) till it thickens flip and coat again till thickens and donzo.

:thumb

So what is everyone havin for din din tonight????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer
Making my famous bbq ribs, corn on the cob and baked beans.

Ribs: I cook for 45 min. on 350 degrees in a mixture of brown sugar and water covered in oven.

Corn on the cob: Boil in salt water with white sugar (white corn is the best)

Beans: Add brown sugar to can baked beans sometimes hot sauce if the kids aren't eating

After ribs cook in oven for 45 min then I put em on the grill with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey flavor) till it thickens flip and coat again till thickens and donzo.

:thumb

So what is everyone havin for din din tonight????

Holy crap I'm having what you're having! That sounds delectable!

Guest FilmBlazer

For real though I think I'll be having frozen pizza. I would have more time to cook if I actually got some work done instead of reading these threads all day :thumb

For real though I think I'll be having frozen pizza. I would have more time to cook if I actually got some work done instead of reading these threads all day :thumb

:lol2:thumb

Archived