Dinner tonight

Guest Boo

If a George Foreman grill is so healthy, why is he still a fat tw@t? Obviously, I wouldn't tell him to his face, but I reckon I could out run him :thumb

You'd be surprised-he can run 20 miles without stopping! He lives real close to me -I see him alot! :beer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We almost had FRESH rabbit... fukin thing was outside this am eatin my freshly planted annuals (planted those sobs yesterday!!!!!)!!! Put fresh bloodworm meal down ... he wont be back and if he is bing with the beebee.

:thumb Tricks are for Boo!!

Think me and my daughter scared the pee outta it this am. Just looked at us running at it then shot off. We'll see...dam easter bunny anyway

Guest VOLTRON

Think I will have grilled pork chops and steamed veggies with baked potatoes tonight. I do all the cooking cause the wifey cant even boil and egg. seriously she boiled some the other day to put in a big salad that we had with spaghetti and the yoke was still runny. So I have to do all the cooking and she cleans the kitchen when im done. It actually works out really good cause I HATE doin dishes and cleaning after the big mess I make.

Guest Tintin' Magician

For real, mine can't cook either! :lol2 I remember the first time I went to her parents for dinner and she was all excited "I helped cook dinner for you" and all that, well it turns out she made the corn............and it was cold! :trustme I laughed so hard and told her that I'll never let her around poultry! :lol2:lol6:spit I've started training her on the Foreman grill and so far so good, although I still keep a watchful eye on her......... :gasp

Good God... must be nice to have a hubby that cooks!!!

Mine did cook the other night bless his heart! Thank ye lord that I got outta Easter Dinner. Mom is cookin' for a change!

but I have ALL the clean up :lol2:lol2

Call me a scroodge but I get tired of the family dinners!!! My family ok but all the extended geez!!!

Archived