• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

llumar was on a road show around canada, about a week ago, and im pretty sure they were saying that it was 1.5 mils.. guessing that they did change it, and they also sayd it was very expensive. majority of my customers barely wanna pay for standard dyed film price, which is low enough in price lol, so I heard very expensive and it wasnt even an option for me to buy the stuff.

Guest deanjones

I didn't think it was all that expensive either... maybe a few bucks more than other dyed products, but not a lot more... :thumb

It's a good film for a dyed product, it just SUCKS to work with. Just way, way too thin for my liking...

I didn't think it was all that expensive either... maybe a few bucks more than other dyed products, but not a lot more... :lol2

It's a good film for a dyed product, it just SUCKS to work with. Just way, way too thin for my liking...

Agree on the price...but as far as using it...im suprised there are so many that have a problem with it. :lol2 I use it and have never had a problem.....in fact I really like the stuff! :lol2

Guest deanjones

I just don't like films that thin... too easy to crinkle. Like I said, I find myself handling the film extra carefully only to put the film in and find that it has 1 or 2 small crinkles in the film. Drives me nuts sometimes... I don't have this problem with ATR or PP or ATX....

I didn't think it was that expensive. Its llumars cheapest film with a lifetime warranty.

I'm cornfused, I thought AT was the series just in front of ATR. Like NR is to HPCharcoal :hmmm

:lol Mabye DK has AT and ATX confused :beer

I am thinking the same thing.

Archived