2003 sebring 2 door

Guest civicduty13

Guest civicduty13

just curious if the 03 s door is the one that is a big pita? I have one that is sposed to be coming in soon and have never done one and from the sounds of it, they are not fun. any hep would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tony

Guest civicduty13

ok, well guess ill schedule it for the whole day then. LOL I have a bad time with those eclipses and from the sounds of it, these are about the same.

I just use the dryer sheet...or even kick it old school with baby powder. I wet across the middle and then trim the rear window larger at first. if you take your time and shrink well, you'll be just fine and then after you're done shrinking, trim your rear window tint to the bottom edge.

Ryan

Guest wilcax

anyone done one of these with mmm cs 05. I got one coming in friday morning and the old guy (25 yrs experience) doesnt think I can get it shrunk. the lady wants mmm because of the color. we also carry llullu atr ch but she didnt like the color of it compared to the black border, so I will have to :shock try it out. any tips or any one else done a "round" window with cs???

Guest wilcax

tries this back window with cs, got it shrunk but it didnt look good installed. had little spears pop up along the defrosters and tried heating them down but the mmm cs turned whitish and I was not happy with the results, so I redid it with lulu's atr 05. layed perfectly down and even looked black alog the matrix, just rinsed it out with water and it turned out bitchin

tries this back window with cs, got it shrunk but it didnt look good installed. had little spears pop up along the defrosters and tried heating them down but the mmm cs turned whitish and I was not happy with the results, so I redid it with lul's atr 05. layed perfectly down and even looked black alog the matrix, just rinsed it out with water and it turned out bitchin

:poke

Archived