AHHHGGGRRHHH

The guy who got me started on tint called me up asking to purchase two cornielius tanks I had offered him. I told him the price and he tries to low ball me, I explain for the low ball price the tanks are gonna be bare bones with a lame spray nozzle, and thats IF I even want to build them for such a marginal profit.

He then tells me he is about to lose his job from contam issues and asks if I can drive 1.5 hrs to visit an show him some things I do, all of which can be read on here and self taught by any person with half a brain.

So I tell him I want gas money and whatever cars we work on together I want half the pay for it. He agrees.

Well the shop I visited was a Ziebart, I will call it Dirty Z's from now on though. The place was an absolute $|-|17 hole. They have a plotter that cuts the nastiest edges I have ever seen and they use a crap line of Solar Gard.

We tinted several cars, I helped improove his game and explained to the owner why they need to clean the damn place up.

Time to go home, I ask for my cash he tells me we'll "work something out". At this point I am so pissed off I tell him that if he wants the tanks (which he gave me a check for with the low ball price) I want my pay for the day and my gas money as agreed upon.

So I can either build these tanks, make a little cash or tell him to stuff it. I know for a fact these tanks cannot be purchased for what they are offering me to build them and they are SOL without them.

Opinions??? I should have requested cash in hand before workin on the cars, but we had agreed on pay and I did not expect the run around like that.

Sorry its a short version, killin time between class breaks.

:gasp:lol6:trustme

Guest FilmBlazer

I would be very angry. Yeah we'll work something out alright. You can work my foot out of your a55. You shoulda put this in Foobar lol.

Guest Mobile1

If that check is written out to you personally, take it to his bank and cash it. Then tell him you are applying that payment towards your time and gas first, when he sends you the remainder of the balance you will build the tanks.

I called him, and he pulled a low one. Claimed he woulda done this for free if it was me who asked. I explained we agreed before I left on the deal and he needed to man up to it. He is sending cash, the tanks are not being built until then.

The guy taught you how to tint.... :lol2 If it was me I'd help him out.

Building a tank is so eazy...." a caveman could do it " .... :lol2

I'd cash the check....dont worry about it...next time he calls....Cash only.... :lol2

My best friends call me CASH... :lol tell him that.

:lol2

Guest willie
The guy taught you how to tint.... :lol2 If it was me I'd help him out.

Building a tank is so eazy...." a caveman could do it " .... :lol2

I'd cash the check....dont worry about it...next time he calls....Cash only.... :lol

My best friends call me CASH... :? tell him that.

:lol2

agree :lol2

sorry he didnt teach me how to tint, he got me started. Tint dude and a couple rolls of film taught me how to tint.

Either way, he knew I wasnt working for free and agreed an a wage before I went down there. No need to pull crap on me afterwards.

Archived