Auto Glass dudes

This is my 90' Mustang I removed the old tint done by the person who trained me... boy did the grasshopper learn from a hack. Anyhow I noticed this seal is nasty and I am trying to decide what to do. An autoglass guy told me $100 and he'd remove the glass, re seal it and be done with it.

I am not sure if I need to do that, but I wanted a second opinion before I went ahead and laid out $100 on the car.

It needs tint fast. Its my rolling billboard.

shop017.jpg

shop016.jpg

Guest tintgod

just cut that trim right in the corner and lay it back down around the window..then just clean up all the black crude...spray some foaming glass cleaner to make with easier to clean or it can make a mess... :lol2 ..that is what I would do..

Bingo :lol

just cut that trim right in the corner and lay it back down around the window..then just clean up all the black crude...spray some foaming glass cleaner to make with easier to clean or it can make a mess... ..that is what I would do..

if this is a rolling billboard for you tint biz, then you need to pay the glass guy 200.00 bucks to fix it and fix it right. then you need to take your jolly good ole time and tint it the best you have ever tinted any vehicle, because this car my frien will be in the spot light all the time. ya kow what im saying dont you

Archived