Picky customer

Would hate to have to trash 650 sqft of film, but it may come down to it. You know there is something terribly wrong when the customer has to get a flashlight to point out where the light gaps are. Whole job is done in mmm nv 35 so it's really not that she thinks it's too dark or doesn't like the film, she's just being a picky bitch pointing things out with her flashlight and magnifying glasses. I agree it was dumb on our part not to have some type of contract wrote up for custy to sign before we did the work. Can someone email a sample of your contract to me to get some ideas of how to word it, I would appreciate it. Live and learn I guess, I haven't been over there in awhile, my brother is dealing with her so we'll see what happens...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest expertint

We are just finishing up a hotel job of 5100 french panes,fresh paint construction all around with white frost.They are getting picky now but what a diffucult situation.We try our best but impossible to do a perfect job.We have 340 windows to do today and tomorrow and will be done..

Guest expertint

When and if you strip the film off watch out that she doesn't say.."Since you are redoing these windows can you put a darker or lighter film back on" That will be a clue that she's just unhappy with the shade..Had it happen to us more than once.

Archived