France and Window tinting

Guest cheesehead98

Guest cheesehead98

Tinters

I was in Paris, France for work and I saw a lot of cars tinted. Is there a law there? also the car I did see tinted looked like a great job, I really did not seen any tint jobs which were hacks. Anybody have any insight.

TOM

Guest CajunTinter

France had a tint law at one time.. they even wrote a few tickets for illegal tint....

Somebody challenged the law in court and of course France surrendered just like they always do!!!! :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
France had a tint law at one time.. they even wrote a few tickets for illegal tint....

Somebody challenged the law in court and of course France surrendered just like they always do!!!! :lol

:lol2:nope WE SURRENDER, WE SURRENDER :lol:lol

Tinters

I was in Paris, France for work and I saw a lot of cars tinted. Is there a law there? also the car I did see tinted looked like a great job, I really did not seen any tint jobs which were hacks. Anybody have any insight.

TOM

Same picture here, in Latvia. Penalty more than $100 and 70% of cars have illegal tint. Exisitng of law doesn't mean that lot of people will follow it. lot of things is not allowed but people do.....

Guest Key West
would you want this guy tinting your car :lol and nope, I swear it's not key west :beerbush_napoleon.jpg

Hey John, if yer gonna be using my picture, ya gotta be payin' royalties!!! :beer:nuts:D(I'll be expecting a money order, no checks from you!!) :lol2:lol (DAMMIT if I don't look GOOD tho.....)

Archived