• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:lol2 maybe if you actually PAY for the film it doesnt look brown :krazy I just did a 350Z last night QDP20 all around and it look piiiiiiiiiiiiiimp :lol2

Guest willie
:lol2 maybe if you actually PAY for the film it doesnt look brown :lol2 I just did a 350Z last night QDP20 all around and it look piiiiiiiiiiiiiimp :eyebrows

is that legal where your at :lol2

Guest Diamond Tints

So whats the deal with the global does it shrink well or not????????? Some say its shrinks great bla bla bla and others say its crap for shrinking, whos telling the truth here :thumb:lol2

Guest darkdan
So whats the deal with the global does it shrink well or not????????? Some say its shrinks great bla bla bla and others say its crap for shrinking, whos telling the truth here :lol2:thumb

It all depends on someone's style.

It fits my style perfectly.

Others, not so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-EYjJC6p-k

There's a 30 second shrink video that you can almost see what I'm doing.

Heat, smooth, move, heat, smooth, move.

It all depends on someone's style.

It fits my style perfectly.

Others, not so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-EYjJC6p-k

There's a 30 second shrink video that you can almost see what I'm doing.

Heat, smooth, move, heat, smooth, move.

Finally used the film yesterday, 07 lincoln town (vinyltop) qdp40 all around very nice to work with. Next car was an 03 eclipse this was the tester qdp5 & 40 for the doors & I have to say this film shrinks great, its hands on and it fits my style, this film has excellent clarity!! I will continue ordering, :lol2 as for as longivity I pray it holds up! pics to come

:thumb

I just tryed my sample box of qd plus on a acura 1.6 EL annnd I wasnt happy with the shrinkability at all, I think theres something wrong with my roll cause I was creasing it like crazzzy when I was trying to shirink any corner on the window, the middles and flatter areas of the glass went pretty good, but just on the corners it seems like the film wasnt reacting to the heat I was giving it, which usally makes it swiggle a lil bit, but it had no reaction at all, and when I tryed to gently lay it flat it would crease on me. I swear that theres goot be something wrong with the film I got.

Archived