• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deanjones
I dont now where ppl are seeing the brown in the carbon...I just dont see it

P3310579.jpg

Nope, but I notice that it's purple straight out of the box though! :thumb

Guest darkdan
I just tryed my sample box of qd plus on a acura 1.6 EL annnd I wasnt happy with the shrinkability at all, I think theres something wrong with my roll cause I was creasing it like crazzzy when I was trying to shirink any corner on the window, the middles and flatter areas of the glass went pretty good, but just on the corners it seems like the film wasnt reacting to the heat I was giving it, which usally makes it swiggle a lil bit, but it had no reaction at all, and when I tryed to gently lay it flat it would crease on me. I swear that theres goot be something wrong with the film I got.

Check my video.

Do it with soap.

You'll be fine.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

cool vid dan...thats like magic :thumb I've only used the wet method with my QDP and it works great too, the fingers "zipper" and it lays like butter :thumb sounds like user error for kohan and whats dean talkin about "purple" maybe your seeing the skys reflection :beer looks good to me

Guest deanjones
cool vid dan...thats like magic :thumb I've only used the wet method with my QDP and it works great too, the fingers "zipper" and it lays like butter :beer sounds like user error for kohan and whats dean talkin about "purple" maybe your seeing the skys reflection :thumb looks good to me

Either that or I'm color blind. :beer

So I just tried my second car with the sample roll. worked out great that time. :thumb Love the clarity and color and it layed really nice on the glass. It did take a bit longer to shrink than what im used to but toward the end I think I was getting the hang of it. Nice stuff...but still, at least here in canada...its about the same price as llullu....at least the price list I was given. but then again you do get the extra footage. :beer guess ill have to do some thinking about it. :lol2

but again...nice to work with when you get the hang of it :krazy

Archived