tint tek users

some cuts on the top of the d/p dont line up but I think its b/c the film is shifting from the way the film is on the tube my mistake... there are some cuts that I request from tinttek but they still havent added the patterns ... for example the del sol

I think you're referring to the patented TintTek Dip. A slight dip on the leading edge of the d/p rollups is common.

PrecisionCut has NICE patterns. Not a lot of older vehicles, though. But PrecisionCut doesn't work with my plotter... *ahem*LOGAN*ahem*

If you want 'the best', hand cut is the only way to go.

precion cut dont have alot of patterns tinttek has but the cuts are ok ....

SSC do you use cc or tinttek or hand cut

I have tinttek, the customers love it. you know 'WOW, the machine cuts the film!?!'

I would hope that any tinter who happens to have a plotter system is also capable of producing a decent hand cut. we usually use the plotter, and especially if the custy is watching, cuz they think it's cool. but sometimes it's not worth the bother.

I would prefer to have precision cut over tinttek. the lack of patterns isn't really a concern. there are more features.

tinttek is far easier to use than precisioncut for a non-computer person, but I'm a computer person, so that's not a concern for me, either.

Mr. P is right by saying that Stainless steel Olfa's are for newbies :dunno:beer. That is why I use a :lol2 and a reddot. :poop

Seriously every puter cutter I have seen leaves the edge uneven in most cases. That is why we file the edge on 90% of our cars.

The only way you can get a perfect edge everytime is by handcutting. :lol2

Archived