UK Suntek supplier needed.

Hi.

I am changing to Suntek film from Solargard and we need a couple of rolls urgently by next Tuesday. Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK that could help us out.

We need HP Charcoal 20 & 5.

If anyone can help please email me at jpwindowfilms@hotmail.com or call me as soon as you can on 07624 428322.

Many thanks, Jonathan, JP Window Films.

Guest naughtydog

Do you not think you should have had your new supplier sorted before you moved.??

There have been supply issues with suntek in the UK - I would consider this before choosing another brand.

Hi.

I am changing to Suntek film from Solargard and we need a couple of rolls urgently by next Tuesday. Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK that could help us out.

We need HP Charcoal 20 & 5.

If anyone can help please email me at jpwindowfilms@hotmail.com or call me as soon as you can on 07624 428322.

Many thanks, Jonathan, JP Window Films.

If You need exact SunTek - I can't help You.

If You need HP Charcoal - sales@dartsfilmz.co.uk or dave@dartsfilmz.co.uk or info@dartsfilmz.co.uk - we have all line of Charcoal and much much more than You can imagine, everything is ready for shipment. Stock is located in Southampton....

www.dartsfilmz.co.uk

Guest Diamond Tints
Do you not think you should have had your new supplier sorted before you moved.??

There have been supply issues with suntek in the UK - I would consider this before choosing another brand.

This not sorted though nick??

Surely its still not going on :thumb

Guest 1tintqueen

Davie, he dosn't even use SUNTEK, no activity on his account for over a year!!!

Johnathan, I did leave a message on your answerphone on Thursday evening to discuss your requirements. Jayne

Guest naughtydog
This not sorted though nick??

Surely its still not going on :thumb

For 1tintqueen

And....................I think Diamond Tints is trying to say that he thought the supply problems that Suntek users ( your right I dont use that brand now - I could always get supply no problem. Not bashing the brand - cant fault it) in the UK have been having (as posted on this board) had been solved.

Naughty

Guest 1tintqueen

ND. Why don't you just pick up the phone and call me, you don't use it, you use other brands as displayed on your site, if you have a problem with me, tell me! I service SUNTEK users and as far as I am concerned I do the best I can, the fact I run out is because it is good and I can't keep up with the demand, but things are being put in place to ensure consistancy for supply. Maybe if stockists were to stock..... that would ease the problem.

If customers were to be loyal to one brand, then priority would be given, to the brand users!!!

I offer support, marketing tools, personal banners for approved suppliers, what more can I do, I am being made to be the bad guy all the time!!!!!

I have debts from tinters totalling over ?15,000 who can't pay their debts!!!!!!!

People are very happy to slag me off, the ones reading this message know who they are!! and it is not fare to tar every one with the same brush....

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DISCUSS SUNTEK, OR THE SUPPLY, DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT ON THIS SITE, CALL ME ON 01636 613222, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TELL ME.

Please take this message the way that it is intended, and may I take this opportunity to thank the users of SUNTEK film for their continuing support

Jayne

Guest naughtydog
ND. Why don't you just pick up the phone and call me, you don't use it, you use other brands as displayed on your site, if you have a problem with me, tell me! I service SUNTEK users and as far as I am concerned I do the best I can, the fact I run out is because it is good and I can't keep up with the demand, but things are being put in place to ensure consistancy for supply. Maybe if stockists were to stock..... that would ease the problem.

If customers were to be loyal to one brand, then priority would be given, to the brand users!!!

I offer support, marketing tools, personal banners for approved suppliers, what more can I do, I am being made to be the bad guy all the time!!!!!

I have debts from tinters totalling over ?15,000 who can't pay their debts!!!!!!!

People are very happy to slag me off, the ones reading this message know who they are!! and it is not fare to tar every one with the same brush....

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DISCUSS SUNTEK, OR THE SUPPLY, DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT ON THIS SITE, CALL ME ON 01636 613222, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TELL ME.

Please take this message the way that it is intended, and may I take this opportunity to thank the users of SUNTEK film for their continuing support

Jayne

Well put...I dont have a problem with you/your brand or how you do things. It's good to see you offering good marketing and support to your customers - I think other companies can learn from that.

The reason I changed is because I can get film on my doorstep. They wouldnt sell to me initially...when they were ready to - I made the change - I'd be daft not to. I can go collect the stuff when I need it.

Remember this place is full of moaners...they just like to be able to get the product they are supporting buy purchasing it - when they need it. They may not want to stock the stuff, which as we all know would make better sense, but a lot of people now use the "just-in-time" business model and when they are down to the last 20ft of film, decide to the order a roll. But what they expect at that point, is for you to have it, they dont understand the supply chain or shipping times etc. - they just want it and if you dont have it they will want to tell the world.

Maybe introduce a contractual obligation of say one or two rolls a month minimum purchase to your regular customers and this will ensure that even the smallest users have something when they need it.

Naughty

Archived