The downside of self employment

Guest VOLTRON

you want a whaa burger and some fwench crys. :krazy jk dood I hear ya, I havent had one yet this year but I usually get one in the summer time and sucks a55

I was talking to a friend of mine I was out with last week, he got it as well...he said the same thing, he's had cold B4 but NOTHING as bad as this :krazy I'm usually in really good health ..I do everything right for the most party and got it ..he doesn't take care of himself as well and it seem to be hanging onto him.

unlike me though, he works for a company , so he's been laying on his sick ass while I've been slugging away on cars :lol2

I was talking to a friend of mine I was out with last week, he got it as well...he said the same thing, he's had cold B4 but NOTHING as bad as this :krazy I'm usually in really good health ..I do everything right for the most party and got it ..he doesn't take care of himself as well and it seem to be hanging onto him.

unlike me though, he works for a company , so he's been laying on his sick ass while I've been slugging away on cars :lol2

And he was probably still getting paid, unlike some of us. :lol2

And he was probably still getting paid, unlike some of us. :krazy

:lol2 , however I'd still rather be self employed , not that there's anything wrong in working for someone else..but for me , it's not an option ..I can barely put up with myself :lol2

Archived