I felt terrible

Guest Braud Spectrum

Guest Braud Spectrum

:beer

No show at nine o'clock. Next is at noon, so about 10:15 a car pulls in the driveway. Must be my nine o'clock late expecting me to still do it. :lol2 I'm sure I had a mean look on my face when I approached the vehicle. He says he's here for his appointment. I tell him I doubt if I have enough time to do it before the next car. Next available slot...NEXT week. :D Then relent when I see his disappointment and say Oh alright...I'll start on it but will stop when the next car gets here and finish later. :D Pull it in... :duck I was nearly mean.

After I get done (he waits) it went well and I finished close to noon. He leaves and I look at the book to see what's next...It was him. He was early. :hmmm:hmmm:beer I should have called to say how sorry I was for being ugly.

...naaaa :D

Guest Braud Spectrum
Why didn't he say anything?

If it was me, I would of put you in your place by saying I was early so back off. :D:D:D

I think he was skurred. :hmmm He was a kid and I just fiiiiiiiigured it was him that was late. :hmmm Profiling. :duck

:lol2:lol2 I can sooooo relate to that one!!! I have done the same thing....young guy..my first appointment late....him early....me cranky as he||. Poor kid. :lol2

No worries though BS. Im sure he did something wrong earlier in the week that he didnt get caught for....you were just makin up for that! :krazy:lol2

:krazy I'm curious BS..don't you write down the type of vehicle as well as the time in your scheduler..this would never happen otherwise :lol2

Guest Braud Spectrum

Exactly what happened. :mad I knew I had two....one at 9 and one at noon. And I do write down vehicles and names and phone # and time...just didn't look at which was booked when that morning. :beer

In fact ...truth be told... :hmmm I was pleased not to have one that morning so I was already in to working on a project. I was madder at having to stop my fun stuff than at him being late. :lol

Archived