question for one tinter shops...how many appts?

Just curious about this. For you guys or gals who run a shop solo, how many private tint jobs (lets say complete cars) do you book in per day?

I usually only book 2 private completes each day. That way I have lots of time to fit in the "can you tint my car today?" jobs or the dealers "I need a car tinted asap" jobs (which it seems I get more than my fair share of)

Just curious how you guys and gals run things? and how far in advance will you book? I like to keep at least a week ahead booked...ive found that any more than two weeks in advance and I seem to get quite a few no shows. how bout you?

:krazy:lol2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

right now, I am booking out about a week, yes I started having no shows, thats why I started doing mobile work and haven't had a no show since.

I fill everyday up, it is nice to be able to squeeze those people in, but I don't want to depend on those people calling to make my day, I would rather know ok I have X cars and X trucks today and I am going to make 1 million :lol2 dollars today :lol2:lol2

I hope that makes sence :krazy

Just curious about this. For you guys or gals who run a shop solo, how many private tint jobs (lets say complete cars) do you book in per day?

I usually only book 2 private completes each day. That way I have lots of time to fit in the "can you tint my car today?" jobs or the dealers "I need a car tinted asap" jobs (which it seems I get more than my fair share of)

Just curious how you guys and gals run things? and how far in advance will you book? I like to keep at least a week ahead booked...ive found that any more than two weeks in advance and I seem to get quite a few no shows. how bout you?

:lol2:lol2

This is pretty much how I do it , only I book 3 a day in peak season and will tint till I drop when the dealers start phoning :krazy

right now, I am booking out about a week, yes I started having no shows, thats why I started doing mobile work and haven't had a no show since.

I fill everyday up, it is nice to be able to squeeze those people in, but I don't want to depend on those people calling to make my day, I would rather know ok I have X cars and X trucks today and I am going to make 1 million :lol2 dollars today :lol2:lol2

I hope that makes sence :krazy

I forgot to mention that I also do autographics and signs....so I dont have to worry about filling in the empty spots if nobody calls...there is always lots to do! :lol2

I book anywhere from 4-9 a day. I dont care too much for dealer work. They want to pay less so why bother. They send the picky customers to me and they book weeks in advance. I also book up to 4 weeks and have booked as far as 5 months. I dont worry about no shows, I keep a list of people to call and fill the no show spots if I want to. I too work myself nearly to death sometime also. :krazy

Guest S and S

I usually book 3 a day but On Fri and Sats I usually end up with 4 or 5 a day and I too will tint until I fit eveyone in that wants it done today!!

Archived