ENNYone wanna take the market back?

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

Ladies and Gentleman, lets take this market BACK!! I am SO tired of the whored out prices."f":'em SCREW THEM!!!! Customer yesterday. Film peeling up. Told them yadda yadda. OH and BtW THEY DIDN'T roll down the windows!! I guesss they moved themselves? Guys/Gals this is an inanimate object. It don't move itself!! Just how in the "f" does film peel itself :lol f? Either this indusrty will go down the tubes or we will get HOLD OF IT. I am for starting a sight where a discriminatitng custy can go, get a reasonable price. any takers??? TD Heads up!!!! (Earl Schieb, or a REAL job!!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LukeNukem

What does a retard customer have to do with the market? What do prices have to do with this idiot customer? You want to start a website where customers can get a better price? I can't really make sense of your post, what the hell do you mean?

I can't really make sense of your post, what the hell do you mean?

Can't figure this one out.

I think that we should det the prices not the customers.

:beer there are 10.00 and 12.00 hamburgers out there that people are buying and yet they don't want to step up for a 200.00 tint job that will last 10n years or more??? :lol

Guest Key West

Sorry if I came off wrong! But when customers who expect "perfect" at $99 just chap my ass!! And yes, I am advocating a website that would promote "CUSTOM" Tinting. NOT yer every day "earl schieb jobs" but what we do best :beer Aint quite hard to figger that one out :lol

Customer yesterday. Film peeling up. Told them yadda yadda. OH and BtW THEY DIDN'T roll down the windows!! I guesss they moved themselves? Guys/Gals this is an inanimate object. It don't move itself!! Just how in the "f" does film peel itself :lol f?

Whether they put them down or not...its still covered by your "no fault" warranty right? :beer

Guest Key West

"F"in custy had the NERVE to come to me and SWEAR that they didnt roll down the windows (FUKKK CAR CUSTYS) Roll ups had AIR bubbles that stopped in A STRAIGHT line across the glass, 1/2 way up the glass. YOU ALL TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. if I'm off base here tell me!!! Stopped in a straightline accross the window :hmmm:bs:lol:beer:hmmm:mad:lol:wall:wall

Guest Key West
Whether they put them down or not...its still covered by your "no fault" warranty right? :beer

Yes it's covered. and I dont have a prob with that!!! It's the lies I have a prob with!! :lol Never rolled them down :hmmm ( that just messes with me!!!)

I get what your saying and it's to say the least frusterating. We have held our prices and for that even just subbing drove the install rate up in FL, but the price I pay is.... not alot of work. So ya take the good with the bad and roll on. If ppl would stop undercutting so severly the world would be utopia. (Will never happen)

Archived