ENNYone wanna take the market back?

Guest Key West

Guest willie
My bad!! lighting them off now!!(!Just wish KW jr was here :lol2:lol2) Willie, yer one of the few I will actually listen to..................

thanks rocket boy, take care of yourself and relax :lol2

I just wanna say for the record willie....I miss your spouting off...its one of the things that got me addicted to TD.com....you would say the things I was thinkin but didnt have the ba||s to say. dont back down too much! :lol2:eyebrows

thanks cat daddy, time usually heals all wounds. I'll still toss a zinger or two if needed :lol2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
:thumb quite welcome future prez! Keep the zingers comin'! :beer least once in a while :lol2

GUYS/GALZ!! WE can actually do this!! THink of it! Taking BACK control of the market!!! Let the "Earl Schiebs" do thier thing. Thier custys deserve no less. :lol2 We provide a "Custom" job, and our prices should reflect that. Thanx to God (and Ric TD) That this forum is available for us!! Everyone, please heed this!!

Willie for president!!! ( and me for sec of state!!)

Guest Key West
:beer We take the jet boat 3.5 hrs max way back I have to say was rough even for cast iron stomach :lol2 We are like the only ones that don't get sick!! :poop Poor saps!

:dunno On yours I know where the redfish are RIGHT now!!! :lol2

ON THE GRILL BABY!!! :lol2:lol2

Archived