Why can't someone make the perfect heat gun!

I use the big red Milwalkee for the longest time, but damn my right arm was twice the size of my left :rollin

Then I tried that orange heat gun from 44 tools and it over heats all the damn time! I have tried so many.

It is time for a new one! I am just not sure which one to buy anymore!@!!!!!#@@!@!#@!#@!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use the big red Milwalkee for the longest time

:rollin Heavy bastard.....thats like a body shop heat gun.. :dunno

try a small black one.....thats what I use . But I do want to try out a digital, Milwalkee makes a nice one... :rollin

:lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint

go to home Depot and get a milwakee digital heat gun they are about $50.00 it has a cool down mode like your big red does, but weighs about 3/4 of a pound instead of 20lbs :rollin

:rollin you will love life, select the temp and hi/lo fan speed they are the shizznit :dunno:lol

go to home Depot and get a milwakee digital heat gun they are about $50.00 it has a cool down mode like your big red does, but weighs about 3/4 of a pound instead of 20lbs :dunno

:lol you will love life, select the temp and hi/lo fan speed they are the shizznit :lol2:rollin

I dont know if I can afford that heat gun. it costs more than my tintjobs :rollin:lol

go to home Depot and get a milwakee digital heat gun they are about $50.00 it has a cool down mode like your big red does, but weighs about 3/4 of a pound instead of 20lbs :rollin

:dunno you will love life, select the temp and hi/lo fan speed they are the shizznit :lol:lol2

:rollin

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:rollin ya and you refered to me as ghetto like you but I can buy 1 and lunch off the $1 menu @ McyD's when I tint an SUV :dunno

:rollin

Did you get one yet :lol

Archived