2006 Civic Coupe

Fiveofeen

This is a neat lil car, really tight back seat.

Door panels come off fairly easy, two screws in the armrest, one behind the door handle and a center push trim fastener. Then pop the cover off the armrest and one more inside that. Pops right off then. :thumb

Huge speakers in the rear deck, I covered em' with a trash bag.

civicsi004.jpg

civicsi005.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea the panels on that car are a breeze. I wish I would have known how easy it was to pull the rear deck. :mad

long as you've got a bulldozer though....I dont see why you need to pull the rear deck :mad:please:thumb

Guest MidcoastMW
long as you've got a bulldozer though....I dont see why you need to pull the rear deck :mad:please:thumb

I do have a bulldozer.... too think tho. This was an SI with the 3rd brakelight in the wing. I have another thread somewhere complaining about this rear deck.

5-0, was the rear deck on this car against the glass?? the SI I did was.....about an 8" long section and about 1-2" up of glass was the area it touched.

I do have a bulldozer.... too think tho. This was an SI with the 3rd brakelight in the wing. I have another thread somewhere complaining about this rear deck.

5-0, was the rear deck on this car against the glass?? the SI I did was.....about an 8" long section and about 1-2" up of glass was the area it touched.

I remember you saying something about that before. I went and checked a few of the SI's that I had done in the past and the plastic that you are talking about is away from the glass on all of them. Easier to get behind than the 3rd break lite. I'm wondering if there was a flaw in that one that you did?? :mad:please Possibly the piece was popped up or something? I'll have to get some pics of the ones I did. :mad:thumb

Archived