Door panel popin Tinters

I was informed by a long time 12 volt installer that Snap On tools has a special tool for removing the insert on full size Nissian Armada/QX door handle inserts with out nicking the panel and the New car dealers are using it. Has any one used it? I have to try it.

I was informed by a long time 12 volt installer that Snap On tools has a special tool for removing the insert on full size Nissian Armada/QX door handle inserts with out nicking the panel and the New car dealers are using it. Has any one used it? I have to try it.

Armada..thoes thisgs are HUGE... :thumb Never tinted one... :please

Nice tip Lorenzo.... :mad

:mad

These 3 Nissan trucks are so common in my neck of the woods. I have tried picks for years and every so often they will leave a pinch mark. I was told the tool pushes from behind the trim, so prying is not required. The shaved butter knife sounds interesting but risky.

naw man, trust me,.... don't make a shank!! Round the edges but make the first bit of the edge thinner....try a butter knife without doing anything to it first, it might work without any grinding, I like mine shaved....he, he,...uh, huh, huh,...you'll find it's a handy tool, I use it on the accord screw cap thing that's vaccum sealed to the door panel the first time(it seem's like).......I'm serious, man,... butter knife

Archived