Tint On Tint

Guest andrew59usa

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T-2

In alabama the tint law is no darker than 35% on a car and when people want dark tint, I try to sell them on the idea of two layers of tint! 1. It accomplishes the darkness factor, whatever that may be. 2. If you get pulled over or get a ticket, in the state of Bama its a mandatory court date to prove you have corrected the problem to a legal limit or back to factory glass. So with two layers you can pull the inside layer off without leaving barely any glue and still have a legal tint job. Without the cost of strip and retint! Tint is designed to stick to glass, but it does stick to tint without any complications. And I can get the price of the first tint job and another job minus around 50 bucks! im a hustler baby...

And the clarity issue has everything to due with the clarity in the films!

Guest lonestartint

You talking about the front rollups? I bet if it was the rear it would look funky having two differnt layers of film shrunk. PLEASE TINT LEGAL! OUR INDUSTRY IS AT RISK THESE DAYS GUYS!

I have had tint on top of tint going all the way mack to 98, I havent had any problems with it...What I did notice cause I have redone truck recently (have two layers of atr5 all the way around for 4 years). The sweating action between the films actually made it cake to take off with a steamer..Cleaner than any I have done

Archived