Best Film

Guest malidewd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't get into a debate...but I've used solar guard, johnsons, suntek, and Llumar...and I've decided to stick with Llumar. I've seen the best results and least returns with Llumar's ATR. But its expensive...so theres the downfall. And if you look back to CP Films who makes Llumar, their Vista film is spectacular for comm. and res.

Ryan

Add to the list Madico, Solis, Sungard, SolarZone. We too have stayed with Llumar the longest.

All I can say is find a film that will last forever and I will be the first to buy it,but in 22 years I have used them all and have not yet found such a film :thumb

:lol2

Guest honest dude

we've been using 3M color stable for the past year...complete pain in the ass to shrink. I usually tell customers that anything that isn't living (like grass) gets it's ass kicked in the sun...you can point to any awning on a building or any paint job on a car...it all fades. cp

Guest Sprinter
we've been using 3M color stable for the past year...complete pain in the ass to shrink. I usually tell customers that anything that isn't living (like grass) gets it's ass kicked in the sun...you can point to any awning on a building or any paint job on a car...it all fades. cp

sounds like you need to find another film.

Guest Dr.Window

Oh well for me the best film is the one you think that suites all your needs! No brand baching! But IMO they are all good for some purposes! It all depends on budget/profict relation you want to have!

Guest gus738

I'm also in the same boat im looking into finding the best tint, and for what I gatherd I belive the best one is llunar ? let me say that I could care less how expensive or how hard the installation is I just want the one that reflects black outside darkest rejecting the best heat and longest lasting ..... if that strips down the list what am I looking at? if not the most important factors are these

*darkest

*max heat rejection

*outside of car reflects back with a black like reflection

my dad has a 00 expedtion and has a llunar job I belive over factory and I think its over 5 yrs since the tint been installed and no signs yet of fading or purple so if its llunar then damn its color stable alright and best thing is the guy that did the work is still in the biz thats why I wanna know whats the best ..... this is going to a 2dr 2006 honda civic ex all around maybe light very light front winshield and rear and back 5% or darker if possible and front driver/pass a 20%

Archived