Best Film

Guest malidewd

Guest darkdan

Llumar ATR Charcoal is charcoal and not black.

blackgtp.jpg

That's 3M's Black Chrome 35%.

Very black. Very reflective. Very good heat rejection. The darkest it comes in is 10% though.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I'm also in the same boat im looking into finding the best tint, and for what I gatherd I belive the best one is llunar ? let me say that I could care less how expensive or how hard the installation is I just want the one that reflects black outside darkest rejecting the best heat and longest lasting ..... if that strips down the list what am I looking at? if not the most important factors are these

*darkest

*max heat rejection

*outside of car reflects back with a black like reflection

my dad has a 00 expedtion and has a llunar job I belive over factory and I think its over 5 yrs since the tint been installed and no signs yet of fading or purple so if its llunar then damn its color stable alright and best thing is the guy that did the work is still in the biz thats why I wanna know whats the best ..... this is going to a 2dr 2006 honda civic ex all around maybe light very light front winshield and rear and back 5% or darker if possible and front driver/pass a 20%

YEP, YEP, YEP!!! That would be it!!! LLUNAR All the way, hands down the best film ever!!! (Just ask 'em, They'll tell ya!!) It's Macro-Layered, and I think they make thier own polyester, too!!

:spit:lol2:thumb:lol2:thumb:lol2

Guest tinterbabe
All I can say is find a film that will last forever and I will be the first to buy it,but in 22 years I have used them all and have not yet found such a film :popcorn

Agreed :lol6

Hard to say what is the best film, with all the advances, one brand might be the best now, another brand might be the best 6 months from now.

This reminds me of the old debate "which car is better, the Camaro or the Mustang?"

I'm also in the same boat im looking into finding the best tint, and for what I gatherd I belive the best one is llunar ? let me say that I could care less how expensive or how hard the installation is I just want the one that reflects black outside darkest rejecting the best heat and longest lasting ..... if that strips down the list what am I looking at? if not the most important factors are these

*darkest

*max heat rejection

*outside of car reflects back with a black like reflection

my dad has a 00 expedtion and has a llunar job I belive over factory and I think its over 5 yrs since the tint been installed and no signs yet of fading or purple so if its llunar then damn its color stable alright and best thing is the guy that did the work is still in the biz thats why I wanna know whats the best ..... this is going to a 2dr 2006 honda civic ex all around maybe light very light front winshield and rear and back 5% or darker if possible and front driver/pass a 20%

anything behind factory tint is gonna hold up fine, that's not a true test.....I've seen it all go bad, after about 8 years.....

secret zone from walmart :beer:beer:beer:thumb:beer:shoot1

As we have seen before, everyone wants to be a comedian, but as shown again, most are not!!!...The best film, it is all opinion, call many companies and get samples. try them all see how they shrink, look, feel and also, put them on a piece of glass in your building(or home garage) that gets sun and watch them for a bit. See how they hold up.

Archived