Sparkling Pink

Sparkling Green

Sparkling Blue

Sparkling Yellow

Sparkling Purple

+

Sparkling GOLD

Sparkling SILVER

I have only lab samples now, but items is on manufacturing line and market will got 'em soon......

rubleff_storona1_var3.jpg

rubleff_storona2.jpg

P.S. This is just sample of booklet so website on it have NO RELATION to EXACT this film :eyebrows

Paper or poly liner? Solvent or water based adhesive? Available roll widths? :cool

Transparent liner.

Water based adhesive.

Width in cm 122. Rolle length 50 m.

if the girl in the second ad you have there delivers the film...in that same outfit...I will buy alot of your film... :thumb

:thumb:thumb:thumb I think in that case price will be very-very high...Much higher than ANY competitor :thumb

Guest 1tintqueen

Are they optically clear or like a sandblasted effect, if they are the sand blast effect I have these already, some with solvent adhesive some with waterbased, all 1220 x 50mtr rolls with a paper/pe liner for easy plotting in all the colours mentioned apart from purple, we also sell by the mtr not just by the roll, (for a premium price of course!!!!)

1. sandblasted effect.

2. I have these already, - believe me You have NO :beer some with solvent adhesive some with waterbased, all 1220 x 50mtr rolls with a paper/pe liner for easy plotting in all the colours mentioned apart from purple, we also sell by the mtr not just by the roll, (for a premium price of course!!!!) - PET liner, easy for cutting - YES, adhesive waterbased.

I will post pictures in some nearest days. This is really NEW product line, may be similar to other films like MMM Sparkles, but DIFFERENT

Archived